The TRT EDGE
- We are often asked, is your indicator a repackaged retail one?
- How is your system different than XYZ indicator?
- Here is a table of some free indicators and how we are different.
- Look further below for more specific examples.
Isn't this just a Volume Profile Range?
- Previous day value area high (pdVAH) and low (pdVAL) are strong levels and will occasionally line with our indicator to give confluence/paper trades.
- But this is not a regular occurrence and be careful to assume it happens every day. Market maker algorithms do this to play with your emotions.
- In this example, the pdVAL provided little support and our D S3 caught the low.
- In this example, the pdVAH was poorly respected while the pdVAL did provide some support.
- Look at the move up to D R1 and the swift rejection to D S1. These energetic moves are driven by MM algos with preset parameters, not retail traders.
- Once D S1 was hit, a programmed trigger of buys shot price all the way up to D R4. These movements are not retail driven but rather MM algos designed to stop out retail short and long traders who are unprepared and over-leveraged.
- MM algos do this EACH and EVERY day and their footprints are detected by our system.